Maybe you've lost your job and had to take a new one with lower salary. If there has been a material and substantial change in your circumstances, you can modify your existing order. The Maxwell Law Firm, PLLC can help you do it.

The Maxwell Firm is home to an experienced child support and child custody modification lawyer serving Houston, TX and beyond. Ms. Maxwell will examine the changes in your situation to determine if you have a valid case. If you do, she'll help you file the proper paperwork to request a child custody or support change. She knows how to balance your interests and the interests of your child.

Get in touch with The Maxwell Firm today to discuss your situation with a child custody or child support modification lawyer.

What type of orders can you change?

Legal orders aren't always set in stone. If there's a change to your situation or the situation of your former spouse, it may be time to revisit those orders. Ms. Maxwell can help you modify:

Decision-making responsibilities
Parenting time
Child support

As a child support modification lawyer, Ms. Maxwell will re-evaluate the income of both parties and other important factors to fight for the most reasonable amount. As a child custody modification lawyer, Ms. Maxwell will present solid evidence to support your custody argument. If you live in Houston, TX or the surrounding area, contact Ms. Maxwell now to learn more about how she can help you.